PRIVACY & COOKIES
|1||The Handsworth & Richmond Allotment Society is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then that information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.|
|2||The Handsworth & Richmond Allotment Society may change this policy at any time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.|
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• personal name(s)
• contact information including email address and telephone number • demographic information such as addresses
• other information relevant to membership application
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to provide you with an online membership application facility and for processing any enquiries that you may make to us through this website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file stored by your web browser on your computer/device and is typically used to offer you a more personal and customised service.
Cookie Audit Summary
• Local Cookies (set by this website): None
• Third-Party Cookies (set by external functionality used by this website): None
• Third-Party Requests * (by external functionality used by this website): 3
* These are requests made from this website to an external service. These requests don't set any cookies but do transfer information to third parties. For this website, 2 requests are made to retrieve Facebook data (home page) and 1 request is made to retrieve Google Map data (contact page).
You can find out more about cookies on the All About Cookies website.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites. We do not have any control over such websites, therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you may provide whilst visiting such sites. These external sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information we hold on you then please contact us. If you believe that any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete then please contact us. We will promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate.
Last review/amendment: August 2015